Portfolio Categories I Don't Want to Show

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio Categories I Don't Want to Show

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio Categories I Don't Want to Show

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • yeahitsahemme
    Participant

I have two separate portfolio pages, one is “available” artwork, and one is “archived.” I want the “available” paintings’ categories visible (e.g. Travel by Rail), but I DON’T want the “archived” categories visible (e.g. Travel by Rail*). So any category with an asterisk I don’t want showing on the “available” page. Please view here: http://www.christianhemmefineart.com/portfolio.

Thank you for your help!

Solution for this topic

Hi @yeahitsahemme,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try hiding them on the portfolio page it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.page-id-714 span.sh-filter-item[data-filter=".category-aeronautics_archive"],
    .page-id-714 span.sh-filter-item[data-filter=".category-appalachian_interlude_archive"],
    .page-id-714 span.sh-filter-item[data-filter=".category-classic_cars_archive"],
    .page-id-714 span.sh-filter-item[data-filter=".category-emerald_coast_life_archive"],
    .page-id-714 span.sh-filter-item[data-filter=".category-figurative_archive"],
    .page-id-714 span.sh-filter-item[data-filter=".category-florida_ornithology_archive"],
    .page-id-714 span.sh-filter-item[data-filter=".category-industrial_maritime_archive"],
    .page-id-714 span.sh-filter-item[data-filter=".category-pleasure_boating_archive"],
    .page-id-714 span.sh-filter-item[data-filter=".category-rocky_mountain_high_archive"],
    .page-id-714 span.sh-filter-item[data-filter=".category-travel_by_rail_archive"]{
    display: none;
    }

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

yeahitsahemme
    Participant

Worked perfectly, thank you!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)