Portfolio different thumpnail than cover image

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio different thumpnail than cover image

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio different thumpnail than cover image

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • DriesMertens
    Participant

Hi,

Is it possible to use a different image for the thumbnail and the cover image (on the single page) ?

Now my thumbnail (portfolio page), cover image (single page) or the first image of the gallery (single page) are always the same. But in my case the thumbnails are simplistic and don’t have to be shown in the single portfolio page.

Or another question, is it possible to make the single page with the visual page builder and leave the generated content out ?

Thanks,

Dries

Hi Dries,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Now my thumbnail (portfolio page), cover image (single page) or the first image of the gallery (single page) are always the same. But in my case the thumbnails are simplistic and don’t have to be shown in the single portfolio page.

If you want to then we can hide any one of the same images developing custom CSS code.

For that could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

Or another question, is it possible to make the single page with the visual page builder and leave the generated content out ?

Yes you can use visual composer with portfolio pages by enabling it in the page builder settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

DriesMertens
    Participant

thanks a lot, this is what i am searching for.

But is it an extra plugin i need to download ? I don’t seem to find that page builder ? currently I have “Unyson” but i don’t think it has the same options

my link is mertensdries.be

Thanks

Dries

You have to activate Unyson plugin page builder extension as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

DriesMertens
    Participant

Hi,

This plugin is activated and I attached a screenshot of the settings

The problem is when I use it, I don’t get the result I want.

If you see in the attachment, one example (with the wasp) is a gallery slider portfolio item and the other one (phoenix) is default portfolio item

When I use the Visual page builder all the generated content (Red line) is still there and the visual page builder part (green line) is under it of in it.

The result that I want is that the page is empty and that I can custom fill each page with the visual page builder.

I do need to set a a project cover image so it show on mine homepage as thumbnail in the overview (see attachment also)

mertensdries.be is the link

Thanks a lot

Attachments:

You can hide all other elements except portfolio content by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.sh-portfolio-single-default .sh-portfolio-single-buttons,
    .sh-portfolio-single-default h1.sh-portfolio-single-title,
    .sh-portfolio-single-default .sh-portfolio-single-share,
    .sh-portfolio-single-default .sh-portfolio-single-info,
    .sh-portfolio-single-default .sh-portfolio-single-right.col-md-8,
    .sh-portfolio-single-slider .sh-gallery,
    .sh-portfolio-single-slider .sh-portfolio-single-left.col-md-4,
    .sh-portfolio-single-slider .sh-portfolio-single-buttons,
    .sh-portfolio-single-slider h1.sh-portfolio-single-title {
        display: none;
    }

.sh-portfolio-single-default .sh-portfolio-single-left.col-md-4,
    .sh-portfolio-single-slider .sh-portfolio-single-right.col-md-8 {
        width: 100%;
    }
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)