Portfolio images

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio images

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio images

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • welmersmedia
    Participant

I got a question about how the portfolio displays. I use the theme to showcase my grapic design portfolio and i want to use seperate images for my cover photo and my first photo in the post.Is this possible?

Right now the cover photo displays as the first picture in my portfolio item. I’d like to use long images like the one i attached. This doesn’t show good as a thumbnail.

So in the perfect scenario i use just an image with the logo, as thumbnail, and show the long image, as first (and only) image in the post.

Hope i made my problem clear.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @welmersmedia,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Yes you can achieve it by setting one image as thumbnail and other as a first image of the post.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

welmersmedia
    Participant

I wish i could, but i only manage to get it like in the attachements.
    The picture i select as cover is immediately the first picture in the post.

in this example, i want the picture with the girl as thumbnail. And the picture with the designs as first image when you click trough to the post.

But now i get the same image as thumbnail as i get as first pic in the post.

Can you please explain how to get it right? Do i need to use custom fields or something ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

in this example, i want the picture with the girl as thumbnail. And the picture with the designs as first image when you click trough to the post.

Then can you just do opposite and set designs image as thumbnail and girl image in gallery?

welmersmedia
    Participant

I want an image as a thumbnail that is not shown in the post. So the girl as a thumbnail and if you click through to the post there must be the image with the designs. I do not want to use the gallery.

In this case to achieve this, you have to develop custom code in the child theme of Jevelin theme.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)