Portfolio is crashing my front page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio is crashing my front page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio is crashing my front page

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • tjbushlack
    Participant

I just started using Jevelin and am working to edit the Basic Demo.  Every time I change anything to the pre-installed demos in the portfolio, or try to add new items to the portfolio, it crashes my entire front page.  When I make it live or preview it, the only thing I see on my front page is the footer at the bottom.  Can anyone help me figure out how to create and add new portfolio content without crashing my landing page?

Hi @tjbushlack,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Could you please share me the screenshot of the issue and page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Also please try resaving your site permalink settings.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

tjbushlack
    Participant

Thank you.  I created a new portfolio item and resaved the site permalink settings, but am still getting the same result.  I have attached a screen shot of what occurs whenever I change anything in the portfolio.  Rather than loading the site normally, it’s just “stuck” at the footer, with no ability to scroll up to the other content on the front page.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Also could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

tjbushlack
    Participant

The full URL for the site is https://thomasjbushlack.com/

Right now I am leaving portfolio alone so the rest of the info will display properly.  I can certainly try disabling plugins.  Is there any way to provide you temporary access to my dashboard to see if you can locate the cause?

ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

tjbushlack
    Participant

Hello?  Just checking to see if you received the information I sent privately, as I haven’t heard anything for a couple of days?

Thanks,

Tom

No i didn’t get it so please share it again and also share it on [email protected]

tjbushlack
    Participant

Still nothing?  I submitted my credentials via the “private content” below and send an email to [email protected] last week.  If you’re not receiving this, is there any way you can contact me directly?  I’d really like to get portfolio working properly on my site.

Thanks,

Tom

I got your shared login details above but it is not working for me and displaying invalid username error message.

Could you please make sure the shared credentials are working and correct?

tjbushlack
    Participant

OK, my bad.  Let’s try this again.

I could log in to your site and visited the portfolio page https://thomasjbushlack.com/project/test/ without any issue as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please share me the exact page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Attachments:

tjbushlack
    Participant

Thank you and I’m glad it worked to login.  I also get the same screen.  However, that screen shot is not my normal landing page, as it is displaying just a portion of the footer.  Somehow, whenever I add anything to portfolio this becomes the only portion of the landing page that is displayed, leaving out all the real content that I want displayed.  If you view the site normally, it begins with two sliding headers and several layers of content – none of that is visible in this screen shot.

Solution for this topic

I couldn’t reproduce the issue on your site so please tell me step by step how to reproduce it so that i can troubleshoot it.

Also please check whether disabling Footer Parallax option as shown in the attached screenshot helps to resolve the issue.

Attachments:

tjbushlack
    Participant

Turning off parallax on the footer seems to have resolved the issue.

Thanks,

Tom

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)