Portfolio page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • a8sy
    Participant

Hi Guys,

Thanks again for helping with my previous questions.

I have come back with another couple.

Where can I directly edit the portfolio template page. Which file is it in editor?

Also related items at the bottom of a portfolio page, how are they decided? by category or tag? I would like it to only display related items from the same category as the post.

As you can see I have used page builder in my portfolio posts, this has led to the attached item preview description error. please see attached.

Thanks in advance 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @a8sy,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Where can I directly edit the portfolio template page. Which file is it in editor?

The file is /jevelin/framework-customizations/extensions/portfolio/views/single.php but you can’t edit it using editor. You have to use FTP or cPanel file manager of your site to edit it.

Also related items at the bottom of a portfolio page, how are they decided? by category or tag? I would like it to only display related items from the same category as the post.

They are displayed randomly and not by category or tag.

You have to develop custom code to display it by category or tag.

As you can see I have used page builder in my portfolio posts, this has led to the attached item preview description error. please see attached.

When using Unyson page builder for the post, You have to add post excerpt in the excerpt field of post as described in this page http://www.wpbeginner.com/glossary/excerpt/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

a8sy
    Participant

Hi Team,

Thanks for the answers.

I can’t however find excerpt option on portfolio editing page. Tried looking in screen options to and there is no field for excerpt.

Please see attached.

Thanks

Attachments:

It is not enabled by default but you can enable the excerpt field of portfolio using attached small plugin.

Attachments:
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)