Portfolio page adaptation

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio page adaptation

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio page adaptation

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • mimesis_team
    Participant

Hello,

I am creating a website for my client but I need to have the portfolio (in the portfolio label folder) individual page to have a photo (slider of photos) and the description under it and not next to it (the description is a bit too long to be next to it then it leaves empty ugly space);

I also want to replace “Related Items under it” (I have no ides where I control this part of the page in the back office) by the “team members” that are involved in the project.

Please help me with this issue, this template is exactly hat we need except for the portfolio pages and i would not want to change it just because of this.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Mimesis

Hi Mimesis,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I need to have the portfolio (in the portfolio label folder) individual page to have a photo (slider of photos) and the description under it and not next to it (the description is a bit too long to be next to it then it leaves empty ugly space);

You can achieve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.sh-portfolio-single-left.col-md-4,
    .sh-portfolio-single-right.col-md-8 {
        width: 100%;
    }

I also want to replace “Related Items under it” (I have no ides where I control this part of the page in the back office) by the “team members” that are involved in the project.

You have to develop custom code in the child theme of Jevelin theme to achieve it.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)