portfolio pagination

Home Forums Jevelin Theme portfolio pagination

Home Forums Jevelin Theme portfolio pagination

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
  • supermegalino
    Participant

is it possible have pagination in portfolio categories?

Hi @supermegalino,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I am not sure which portfolio section you are referring here so could you please share the screenshot or page URL where it is displaying?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Currently the theme doesn’t support it but i have added this in the to do list as feature request so that it will be implemented in the future version of theme.

craftora
    Participant

Hi Shufflehound,

Instead of opening a new ticket, I searched and found this. This has still not been implemented yet though. I have well over thousands items that will go under portfolio and I really need Pagination for this ^_^

Maybe also an option to switch to AJAX loading as well?

The portfolio pagination is implemented in the latest version of theme as shown in the attached screenshot.

The AJAX loading is a bit out of scope but will consider this to be implemented in the future version of theme.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

craftora
    Participant

Dear Shufflehound,

I can’t seem to find the option in the Theme Options. Could you direct me to where can I find that settings? The screenshot doesn’t show it clearly.

I’m using theme version 2.5.3

craftora
    Participant

In case you’re wondering which pagination we’re referring to, it’s the one on the default Portfolio page:

http://<domain.com>/portfolio/project_name

^_^ Thanks Shuffelhound~

I can’t seem to find the option in the Theme Options. Could you direct me to where can I find that settings? The screenshot doesn’t show it clearly.

You will get these options in the Portfolio content element settings as shown in the attached screenshot and not in the theme settings.

Attachments:

craftora
    Participant

Dear Shufflehound,

The Portfolio has it’s own archive page – domain.com/portfolio/projectname

I’m referring to that page. From the portfolio single page, if we click on the category, it goes to the archive page and loads thousands of posts at once. I need the pagination for that actually.

Attachments:

I understood.

Currently the pagination is implemented for portfolio content element but i have added this in the to do list to implement the same for portfolio category archive pages in the future version of theme.

craftora
    Participant

That’s highly appreciated. Looking forward to the implementation 🙂 Once we have that, we’ll be all set!

Sure we will notify you here after implementing it.

We have added pagination option for portfolio category archive pages as shown in the attached screenshots so please update your theme to the below latest version to use it.

Please login to access this file

Attachments:

craftora
    Participant

Thanks Shufflehound! You guys are the best!

In the items selection dropdown, you accidentally added 12 twice instead of 11 items. No biggie though, just a small error 🙂

It works perfectly!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)