Post Title customization, unwanted top padding & menu responsiveness

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Post Title customization, unwanted top padding & menu responsiveness

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Post Title customization, unwanted top padding & menu responsiveness

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Elise_jansson
    Participant

Hi, thanks for your great support so far!

I have three questions.

1. The post title in the titlebar is set to Post for both my blog and portfolio (called ‘News’ and ‘Past projects’ on my site, see screenshot 1&2), I  changed this from ‘blog’ to ‘post’ in Appearance>Theme settings>Titlebar.

However, is it possible to have them changed to ‘news’ and ‘Projects’ rather than ‘post’ for both, hence, have them different?

2. I’m getting a 100px top padding on my portfolio page (see screenshot 3). I have tried to change this both with the YellowPencil tool and with custom CSS code as you provided in another topic, but when I save it, it goes back to being 100px…
    3. Is it possible to edit the menu’s responsive breakpoints so that it breaks and becomes a burger menu before the search function appears on a second row? (see screenshot 4)
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @Elise_jansson,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Could you please share me the page URLs from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Elise_jansson
    Participant

Solution for this topic

The post title in the titlebar is set to Post for both my blog and portfolio (called ‘News’ and ‘Past projects’ on my site, see screenshot 1&2), I  changed this from ‘blog’ to ‘post’ in Appearance>Theme settings>Titlebar.

However, is it possible to have them changed to ‘news’ and ‘Projects’ rather than ‘post’ for both, hence, have them different?

I’m getting a 100px top padding on my portfolio page (see screenshot 3). I have tried to change this both with the YellowPencil tool and with custom CSS code as you provided in another topic, but when I save it, it goes back to being 100px…

You can achieve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.single-post .sh-titlebar .titlebar-title h2,
    .single-fw-portfolio .sh-titlebar .titlebar-title h2 {
        display: none;
    }

.single-post  .sh-titlebar .titlebar-title:after,
    .single-fw-portfolio  .sh-titlebar .titlebar-title:after {
        display: inline-block;
        font-size: 24px;
        font-weight: bold;
        color: #fff;
    }

.single-fw-portfolio  .sh-titlebar .titlebar-title:after {
        content: "PROJECTS";
    }

.single-post  .sh-titlebar .titlebar-title:after {
        content: "NEWS";
    }

.page-id-22 .fw-page-builder-content > section.sh-section {
        padding-top: 0;
    }

Is it possible to edit the menu’s responsive breakpoints so that it breaks and becomes a burger menu before the search function appears on a second row? (see screenshot 4)

To achieve this, you have to develop custom code in the child theme of Jevelin theme.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Elise_jansson
    Participant

Perfect.

Thank you so much for your help, it’s very appreciated!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)