Problems with mobile version

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Problems with mobile version

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Problems with mobile version

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • ozschool
    Participant

Hi we have a couple of  problems with the mobile version

1. The number of items in the cart displays over the drop down menu causing problems with clicking the menu button
    2. The 2 main black buttons on the homepage (dress to impress and choose oz schoolwear.  They are fine if you are using a PC as its one click and then it loads.  But on an iphone you must leave your finger on it which then brings up a drop down menu which then opens it on another page. On an android device it does not work at all.

Thanks

Hi @ozschool,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

The number of items in the cart displays over the drop down menu causing problems with clicking the menu button

You can resolve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

#header-navigation-mobile .sh-header-cart-count.cart-icon.sh-group {
        position: absolute;
        left: 28px;top: 4px;
    }

The 2 main black buttons on the homepage (dress to impress and choose oz schoolwear. They are fine if you are using a PC as its one click and then it loads. But on an iphone you must leave your finger on it which then brings up a drop down menu which then opens it on another page. On an android device it does not work at all.

Sorry, I am not sure I understood your question so could you please describe it by sharing the screenshot of it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

ozschool
    Participant

Thanks for the code. That now works.

The other issue is not something I can screenshot.  It is a simple case of the buttons not working on the slider when it is in mobile mode.

Any help there would be appreciated

Thanks!

D

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)