Product Categories & Attributes Not Showing Front End

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Product Categories & Attributes Not Showing Front End

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Product Categories & Attributes Not Showing Front End

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • SACRED2017
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I updated everything and now I have the following 2 major issues:

1. Product categories have disappeared and I’m no longer able to create them in admin
    2. Product variations and attributes I can create in admin but the product keeps defaulting to a Simple Product even after saving, so no variations or attributes are visible on the front end.

Any help would be really appreciated! see sacredpod.com/shop for info

Hi @SACRED2017,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Jevelin theme.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except WooCommerce and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

SACRED2017
    Participant

Hi, yes, I have tried this and still the same problem, can you send me some code to rectify the issue please?

I couldn’t reproduce the issue on my test site so don’t know the exact issue and can’t send you any code to resolve it.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately on the email id [email protected] and then notify me on this topic?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)