Product gallery issue

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Product gallery issue

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Product gallery issue

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • cheeks
    Participant

Hi after I add an image to Product Gallery, the main product image appears for a second time as a “thumbnail” in the gallery. How do I remove that? Also,   what image size do I use for product gallery? I have them as high-res PNG files and they look fine as they are. But when uploaded to the gallery, they are not legible. My gallery images are product labels.

And how do I enable an enlargement of the image when users click in the image in Product Gallery? Below are screen shots. Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @cheeks,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Hi after I add an image to Product Gallery, the main product image appears for a second time as a “thumbnail” in the gallery. How do I remove that? Also,   what image size do I use for product gallery?

It doesn’t happen with the below latest version of theme so please update the theme on your site.

Please login to access this file

There isn’t any size restriction on Gallery image size.

And how do I enable an enlargement of the image when users click in the image in Product Gallery? Below are screen shots. Thanks.

You can enable it from theme WooCommerce settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

cheeks
    Participant

Hi I have uploaded the theme update but the problem in product image gallery is still there. can you please visit my site to have a look? credentials in private field.Thanks.

Could you please share me the specific product page URL from your site where you have configured everything but it is not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

cheeks
    Participant

hi please go to the standard shop page per the demo content. the site is still under construction. Thanks.

I didn’t find any product having gallery on your site shop page so could you please share me the specific product page URL from your site where you have configured everything but it is not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

cheeks
    Participant

Hi there. What I meant is adding a single image to each product page under product gallery. Please see the screen shots to understand the issues I am struggling with:

1. In the Shop listings page, I want to show the product only. But if I add the product label to the product gallery, the label shows up in the listings page when the mouse hovers over it. This is not what I want. What I want to achieve is for the label to show up in the single product page, and when the label is clicked, it enlarges so customers can read the text on the label.

a. Currently, the label fails to enlarge after being clicked

b. In the single product page, you will see the bottle (from the shop listing), as a faint image next to the label. How do I get rid of that “duplicate” image — I only want to show the label at the bottom, with the option to enlarge it for legibility.

Attachments:

Solution for this topic

In the Shop listings page, I want to show the product only. But if I add the product label to the product gallery, the label shows up in the listings page when the mouse hovers over it. This is not what I want. What I want to achieve is for the label to show up in the single product page, and when the label is clicked, it enlarges so customers can read the text on the label.

You can achieve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.woocommerce ul.products li.product > a:hover .secondary-image-container {
        display: none;
    }

a. Currently, the label fails to enlarge after being clicked

b. In the single product page, you will see the bottle (from the shop listing), as a faint image next to the label. How do I get rid of that “duplicate” image — I only want to show the label at the bottom, with the option to enlarge it for legibility.

This is happening because of the WP Image Zoom plugin that you are using on your site so please deactivate it to make the Gallery work fine.

cheeks
    Participant

Super! Thank you so much. Exactly what I was looking for. I am very pleased the “hover” of the product label is gone from the shop page. Thanks again, that was great!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)