Product price format changes dependant on regular or sale price

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Product price format changes dependant on regular or sale price

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Product price format changes dependant on regular or sale price

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • jenniferlupton
    Participant

Hi,

When a product has a sale price listed for it the format of the price shown on the various shop pages is how I would like it.  same as the product name

However when there is no sale and the regular price applies the format of the price shown in the shop changes.  not how I want it, larger and bold

I have attached Images to show the two price formats.

Is there an easy way to correct this globally?  I have tried using yellow pencil but it seems to mess other things up and I can’t get the text the same even when I think I have the size, font, weight etc the same.

thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @jenniferlupton,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you to achieve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

jenniferlupton
    Participant

Thanks,

The url is http://www.nourishingculture.com.  But I can’t access it at the moment for some reason, says the connection is lost but other pages are working.  So not sure if you can view it right now.

jenniferlupton
    Participant

it is working again now.  we had reached our hosting limit.

This is happening because of the below custom CSS code you are using on your site generated by Yellow Pencil Editor so please remove it.

.products ins .woocommerce-Price-amount {
        position: relative;
        bottom: auto;
        right: auto;
        font-weight: 400;
        -webkit-box-shadow: none;
        box-shadow: none;
        top: -41px;
        left: -31px;
        font-size: 14px !important;
    }

jenniferlupton
    Participant

Hi Support,

Thanks for your help.  I deleted that code but all it seemed to do was change the format of the prices I was happy with.  I ended up deleting all the code and starting again.  From the attached screen shot the format difference is on the price element.

From what I can see all the prices have the same text format.  The one that is currently different is a product for which there is no sale price.  This has made it span tag (23).  While all the ones with both regular and sale prices are showing as span tag (11).  From what I can see both span tag 11 and 23 have the same text formats.  What am I missing?

thanks

Attachments:

Now I am confused about what you are trying to achieve so could you please just share me the screenshot of how you want all the prices to display on your site?

jenniferlupton
    Participant

Hi,

I would like the price to display in the same text format as the product description.   Not bold

The screen shot shows how I want the price.  I want the price text format the same as the product text format – so the middle and right products shown in the screen shot are how I would like the price to show.

There appears to be TWO price formats.  One for products that have a sale price and one for products with no sale price.  And I cannot get them the same.  As detailed in my last post.  I am trying to remove the bold look to the price shown for the product on the left in the screen shot so they are all the same text format as the product description.  From what I can see I have made the size, weight etc the same but it still looks different.

thanks

Attachments:

Solution for this topic

You can achieve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.products span.woocommerce-Price-amount {
        font-weight: 400 !important;
    }

jenniferlupton
    Participant

OMG thanks so much!! that did the trick.

cheers 🙂

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)