Product Shortcode - missing qty

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Product Shortcode – missing qty

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Product Shortcode – missing qty

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • 69boxes
    Participant

Hi team,
    I’m using product shortcodes in order to illustrate products with specific tags in my online shop. Therefore, I’m using e.g. the following code:

Mobile: [products limit=”6″ columns=”2″ tag=”augenbinde”]
    Desktop: [products limit=”12″ columns=”3″ tag=”augenbinde”]

In my shop 35 article do have the tag “augenbinde”. Unfortunately, however, the theme is never showing the 6 as qty. Sometimes he is showing 1, sometimes 4. Actually I do not understand why the system is varing with the qtc shown.

Is there any possibility to fix it? You can check the problem on the website dirctly folowing the infos in the private info field. Please also check the differnce between the mobile and desktop version.

Hi @69boxes,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Does it work fine for you using default WordPress Twenty Seventeen theme?

Also could you please tell me exactly how you want it to display?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

69boxes
    Participant

Sorry, I don’t get the question re. the Twenty Seventeen Theme. Actually, I’m using the Jevelin theme and used the above mentioned shortcode in order to be able to only show specific articles with a unique tag. For me, it is most imortant that 6 articles will be presented if I use a product short code referencing to 6 (see below):

[products limit=”6″ columns=”2″ tag=”augenbinde”]

And I don’t understand why the system is not showing 6 items. Mostly, it is showing only 5. If I type in 7, it is sometimes showing only 6. And in some cases even less.

Actualy what I meant in order to know whether it is theme specific issue or now you can just try temporary using Twenty Seventeen Theme on your site.

Also Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)