Project Post Adjusted with Yellow Pencil-Not Responsive

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Project Post Adjusted with Yellow Pencil-Not Responsive

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Project Post Adjusted with Yellow Pencil-Not Responsive

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • elizgwolf
    Participant

Hello.  I LOVE my new site.  It’s perfect, except for one thing.  I simply cannot get the project pages in the portfolio section to become responsive.

I’ve tried to install a different page template.  I’ve tried (in vain) some rudimentary CSS.

As a writer, I need the written content in my portfolio to be horizontal on a desktop and then compressed to be responsive on a tablet or phone.

Attachments 1&2 are how my written content looks on the portfolio project page currently.  It takes 9 full page screenshots to view my article with the text all crunched into a right-hand column.

http://elizabethgracewolf.com/project/nanny-surprise/

Attachment 3 is how the page looks on my desktop after I used yellow pencil, this is how I would like the profile project pieces to be presented.

http://elizabethgracewolf.com/project/maenam-in-vancouver/

However-

Attachment 4 is how it looks on my iphone.

I would love to either:

A-change each portfolio project post to a regular blog post template that is automatically responsive or,

B-Add some CSS to the code to make the yellow pencil adjustments responsive.  (100% or vw?)

Thank you very much for your help.

Elizabeth

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

Hi Elizabeth,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by removing the CSS code added using Yellow Pencil and add the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.sh-portfolio-single-right.col-md-8,
    .sh-portfolio-single-left.col-md-4 {
        width: 100%;
        clear: both;
    }

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

elizgwolf
    Participant

Thank you thank you thank you!!

All fixed!

You are always welcome here 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)