Query re. margin

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Query re. margin

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Query re. margin

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • MonologueHQ
    Participant

Hi,

On our site we’re having two issues with margins. The first issue is relating to the header and the fact that it seems to be hiding the top of our content (see attachment ‘header’). The second issue is relating to six boxes with icons. They should be centered on the page but appear with too much margin on the right-hand side (attachment ‘icon boxes’).

Can you please help solve these issues? If you need admin access to the site, let me know and it can be arranged, just provide me with an email address and IP number.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @MonologueHQ,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

The first issue is relating to the header and the fact that it seems to be hiding the top of our content (see attachment ‘header’).

I visited your shared site and it works fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

The second issue is relating to six boxes with icons. They should be centered on the page but appear with too much margin on the right-hand side (attachment ‘icon boxes’).

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

MonologueHQ
    Participant

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting?

Sure – just give me your IP address. My hosting company blocks some countries from access.

Also – as you can see in the attached screenshot, the header is hiding the top of the girls head. Can you please let me know how to fix this?

Thanks.

Attachments:

My IP address is 182.70.89.56

MonologueHQ
    Participant

Hi, can you confirm that you are able to access the site?

Yes, I can access it now.

The second issue is relating to six boxes with icons. They should be centered on the page but appear with too much margin on the right-hand side (attachment ‘icon boxes’).

It seems you have set 4 columns layout for those boxes, therefore, it is displaying like that so, please set it to 3 columns layout.

MonologueHQ
    Participant

Ok, I’ll take a look at that. Can you also take a look at the margin issue please?

MonologueHQ
    Participant

Hi,

I just had a look at the columns and it’s already set at 3 (see attached). Any other ideas?

Thanks.

Attachments:

It seems to display fine on your website now as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

Attachments:

MonologueHQ
    Participant

Yes, I had to remove the row and column and create new. Can you please advice me on the margins issue also mentioned in this ticket? That is my biggest concern right now.

I am not sure which margin issue you are referring to so could you please describe it again?

MonologueHQ
    Participant

The issue has not changed – it’s the same as it was 6 days ago. The head of the girl is getting cut off (see attached).

Attachments:

You can resolve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

#page-container .vc_custom_1579686081080 {
        background-position: top !important;
    }

MonologueHQ
    Participant

Thank you. Does this only work on the first row on that page or all rows with similar images? Because I have a row below the top row, with a guy and his head is being cut off too.

Attachments:

Solution for this topic

You can make it work on all pages and all vc rows using below CSS code.

#page-container .vc_row {
        background-position: top !important;
    }

MonologueHQ
    Participant

Thank you – that seems to have worked.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)