Quick edit of theme's pages

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Quick edit of theme's pages

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Quick edit of theme's pages

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • cheeks
    Participant

Hi. As I am not an experienced WordPress user, I simply want to take the ready look and feel of the Standard Shop pages on the Home Basic Jevelin theme, and do things like change the banner image, and replace the products with my own etc. So apologies for what may seem very silly questions.

1. I went to pages – shop, so my URL is citytechchemical.com/shop. How do I edit from that page? I could not find the find the slider in the Revolution Slider option. Again, all I want is to replace the top image/slider and change some text. The “dark” image in the demo with glasses is not in the selection of sliders.
    2. Do I add my products in Pages – Standard Shop? Or do I do something else from Woocommerce?

Appreciate your help. You already have login credentials from yesterday. Thanks!

Hi @cheeks,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I went to pages – shop, so my URL is citytechchemical.com/shop. How do I edit from that page? I could not find the find the slider in the Revolution Slider option. Again, all I want is to replace the top image/slider and change some text. The “dark” image in the demo with glasses is not in the selection of sliders.

It is a Titlebar background image that you can change from theme settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

The shop page is a dynamic page generated by WooCommerce so you can’t directly change the content of that page.

Do I add my products in Pages – Standard Shop? Or do I do something else from Woocommerce?

You have to create products in Woocommerce as described in the below page.

https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/managing-products/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

cheeks
    Participant

Oh that’s really helpful info. Thank you! I sent more questions separately.  Hope you can help too:)

cheeks
    Participant

I added a test background image for the title bar per your advice but it is NOT showing up in the Shop Standard page.I tried a couple of times, to no avail. Please see screen shot.You may like to log in and troubleshoot.Thanks.

Attachments:

cheeks
    Participant

here is another screen shot to show you that I am unable to replace the dark banner image on Shop Standard with my test image. I was able to customer the page where after a user clicks on a product for more info, the banner shows up, albeit in a weird way (screen shot 2). Setting height for banner is large but it looks very small compared to the dark banner in the demo shop page.

Hope you can help as there seems to be a lot of issues with the theme. Even my top bar is incorrect despite global settings. I am seeing divider lines on the top bar in some pages; on some pages the top bar info is missing. and all this despite global settings being in place. I hope you can help urgently as I have sent quite a few mails on this and did the steps you asked me to eg clearing and disabling cache. Thanks.

Attachments:

It seems that Background image is set more specifically in the Shop page header settings so you have to set it in the Shop page header settings  as shown in the attached screenshots.

Attachments:
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)