Remove effect of product gallery in WooCommerce products

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Remove effect of product gallery in WooCommerce products

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Remove effect of product gallery in WooCommerce products

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • kasparjj
    Participant

Hi

I would like to know how <span style=”background-color: #f6d5d9;”>I</span> can remove the hover effect that comes then I place the mouse over a product and it shows next image in the line. This is happening on the store page then I insert images in product gallery.

Hope you can help, thanks.

Best regards

Kaspar

Hi Kaspar,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you to remove it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

kasparjj
    Participant

Hi Shuffelhound team

The effect is removed from our live site, but it’s the same effect on your demo site https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/shop/

I want to remove the hover effect from the products then looking in the shop, but still be able to add more images on the single product site, like seen here:

https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/product/simple-hat/

How can i add more images to a single product without having this hover effect shown in shop?

Best regards,

Kaspar

You can remove it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.woocommerce #page-container ul.products li.product>a:hover .secondary-image-container img {
        -webkit-transform: none;
        transform: none;
    }
    .woocommerce #page-container ul.products li.product>a:hover .secondary-image-container {
        opacity: 0;
    }
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)