Remove #jevelin-inline-css CSS from

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Remove #jevelin-inline-css CSS from

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Remove #jevelin-inline-css CSS from

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • simonvanderleek
    Participant

Hi here,

In my Jevelin theme there is generated a lot of inline css. This is not good for SEO purposes. Is there anyway to remove this CSS to an external stylesheet?

I am working with a child theme of Jevelin. And the latest version of Jevelin.

Thank you very much!

simonvanderleek
    Participant

The topic removed form ‘head’. So the topic is Remove #jevelin-inline-css CSS from head.

Thanks!

Hi @simonvanderleek,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

First of all please copy the generated inline CSS code and add it in the style.css file of your child theme then copy the following theme file in your child theme in the same directory path and remove all code from that file except opening php tag.

/jevelin/inc/templates/render-css.php

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

simonvanderleek
    Participant

Hi there,

I am great and thank you for your response.

Unfortunately there is till a great chunk of CSS loaded in the head in #jevelin-responsive-inline-css. I double checked and did exactly as you said.

The file only contains <?php and all the CSS is copied in the child style.css.

Whats next? Many thanks!!

I don’t get it on my test site so would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

simonvanderleek
    Participant

Yes please! 🙂

Those are the Unyson shoprtcodes CSS code which are generated dynamically so added internally in page.

It is generated by every shortcode using the code added in static.php file of shortcode.

For example the accordion shortcode CSS code is generated by following file.

/jevelin/framework-customizations/extensions/shortcodes/shortcodes/accordion/static.php

simonvanderleek
    Participant

Yes ok thanks you but I need them removed and loaded externally instead of inline CSS..

As it is dynamically generated CSS code therefore you can’t just save it in stylesheet file.

To understand it please see the following CSS code generated on your site, the part accc22f04d32fce11ef4dfe63fa6bf51 is dynamically generated. It is hard to achieve and you need to develop custom code to achieve this. Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here.

.sh-section-accc22f04d32fce11ef4dfe63fa6bf51 {padding: 50px 50px 50px 50px;background-image: url(//swipeguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/mark-lighter.svg);background-repeat: no-repeat;background-size: auto;background-position: top right;}

simonvanderleek
    Participant

Well ok thanks, but it is bad practice to add so much CSS to a head. Any web developer knows this. So there is no way we can get a clean Jevelin theme. That is a big disappointment. Thanks for the support.

We will try to remove or minimise it in the future version of theme but that much CSS doesn’t affect much of page loading time and you can also see that much internal CSS code on many popular websites even on google home page https://www.google.co.in/

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)