Resize Background Photo on Home Page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Resize Background Photo on Home Page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Resize Background Photo on Home Page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • michigankathleen
    Participant

I used the portfolio template (which, funnily enough, doesn’t load as a “template” option in the visual builder). I replaced the photo with my own, but when I load on mobile, it cuts off the photo (my face, more importantly!). I tried messing around with the “Background Image Options” under the section edit menu, but couldn’t get it to automatically resize itself on mobile. It resizes itself to a point on my laptop. It’s currently set at “cover”. Is there a work around to get it to show in its entirety on the mobile version?

kathleenpduffy.com

Hi @michigankathleen,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I visited your shared site on mobile but don’t see the issue on it as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please tell me a bit more in detail where the issue is occurring for you so that i can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

michigankathleen
    Participant

The issue is with my homepage cover graphic. I’d like the photo of me to shrink down on mobile so my face isn’t cut off. Thanks for your help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You can achieve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.sh-section-9e0de3170d3a4ed4df7e5b0ef52ef9b5 {
        background-position: center right;
    }
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)