Revolution Slider and Woocommerce plugins broke my site

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Revolution Slider and Woocommerce plugins broke my site

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Revolution Slider and Woocommerce plugins broke my site

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • charmadvertising
    Participant

Hi,

Yesterday evening my website was working 100%. This morning I got a server error and had to delete both the woocommerce and Revolution Slider plugins.

Please can you assist with this?

Hi @charmadvertising,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Could you please tell me why you think these plugins have broken your site or caused server error?

These are the popular WordPress plugins and millions of users including me are using them on their sites without any issue so i don’t think it might have caused the issue.

If you were getting any error message then could you please share it which will help me to troubleshoot the issue?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

charmadvertising
    Participant

Hi,

I was very surprised that I was having issues because these are frequently used plugins.

For now Revolution is working, but the moment I load Woocommerce it causes the problem. I downloaded the latest update you sent, but it didn’t include the Woocommerce plugin in the folders. Are you able to resend this to me somehow?

The error I received was an HTTP 500 error and when I called my service provider, they said I need to remove the plugins, so I am not 100% sure what else to do here?

The WooCommerce is not our plugin but it is freeware that you can download from below page.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce/

You can resolve the 500 internal server error as described in the following page.

http://freewptp.com/fix-wordpress-issue-internal-server-error/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)