Revolution Slider Broken

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Revolution Slider Broken

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Revolution Slider Broken

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Towerjas
    Participant

Revolution Slider Error: You have some jquery.js library include that comes after the revolution files js include.
    This includes make eliminates the revolution slider libraries, and make it not work.

To fix it you can:
    1. In the Slider Settings -> Troubleshooting set option: <b>Put JS Includes To Body</b> option to true.
    2. Find the double jquery.js include and remove it.

Above I have inserted the specific error I am receiving with my revolution slider, none of the plugin’s settings will save or update either the plugin is basically just a paperweight on my site, please can I receive assistance pertaining this issue.

Hi @Towerjas,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Towerjas
    Participant

Hi

Sorry did not even think to include that in the initial Message, will add it in the private section.

Thank You

I logged into your shared site and reinstalled the slider revolution plugin that made the slider work.

Could you please confirm it?

Towerjas
    Participant

Great the slider is working, any clarity on what the issue was, I reinstalled the slider multiple times as well and it did not fix my issue?

Not sure what was the issue as I just reinstalled it and clear the cache.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)