revolution slider fatal error

Home Forums Jevelin Theme revolution slider fatal error

Home Forums Jevelin Theme revolution slider fatal error

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • jmcdaid12
    Participant

Greetings. I downloaded the Jevelin theme a few days ago and have been having problems with the Revolution Slider plugin: each time I try to activate it I get a fatal error message and don’t see how to get around it. I’ve attempted disabling all the other plugins and trying to activate and this has no effect, nor am I seeing this particular topic in the forums.

This is a fresh install and I’m not that skilled as a web designer, so I’m not sure what else to include to explain the challenge, nor am I sure what else might be missing. I’ve not tried to uninstall and reinstall the plugin as I’m not sure where to obtain the file for the plugin.

The website is http://www.serenitydesign.studio

The message I get is as follows (copy and paste):

<b>Fatal error</b>: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/sdstudio12/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/include-framework.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/alt/php71/usr/share/pear’) in <b>/home/sdstudio12/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/revslider.php</b> on line <b>59</b>

I’ve also attached a screenshot of the message.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @jmcdaid12,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Please make sure the file exists on the path /home/sdstudio12/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/include-framework.php on your server and it has appropriate read permissions for applications.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

jmcdaid12
    Participant

Greetings again. I went into the file directory and the only folder after /revslider is admin. Do I need to reinstall the plugin to get this corrected? And if so, where do I find the plugin file?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Yes just delete the folder revslider and reinstall plugin from your site admin area.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)