Row background

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Row background

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Row background

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Benjam1n
    Participant

Hello,

I can’t work out how to have the background colour not fill all of each row.

I’ve played around with margins, borders etc. in yellowpencil so that it looks right on a desktop, but it’s all messed up when on a mobile.

I’ve attached an example below.

How do I make the black take up (for example) 3/4 of the background, and then the rest white so that it still works on a mobile device too?

I’ve pasted in the link below for how it’s looking at the moment, which is right on desktop, but not on mobile.

Thanks for your help!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @Benjam1n,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I visited your shared website but didn’t see the content on it that you displayed in your shared screenshot.

Please advise.

Also, it seems you have created your website using the WPBakery page builder so please use it to edit and change page and not Yellow pencil editor.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Benjam1n
    Participant

Hi,

OK, sorry – I’ve attached the screen shot of how it actually is on the site now.

It looks right on the desktop version because I’ve manipulated the margins etc. but it doesn’t work at all on mobile.

What’s the better way of creating the same look?

I’m thinking it might be to just upload a JPG as the background with half white and half black – but then that might not work on mobile?

I’ll also revert back to using WPBakery page builder, I didn’t realise you shouldn’t use yellowpencil with that.

However, for some reason the option to add shadow to my columns is disabled – but it lets me add shadow in yellowpencil.

How do I enable the shadow features that are currently locked in WPBakery as well?

Thanks

Ben

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I don’t mean you shouldn’t use yellow pencil with wpbakery page builder but I meant you should only use it If the wpbakery page builder doesn’t provide the option.

You can configure it for mobile using yellow pencil editor in responsive mode as described on the below page.

https://yellowpencil.waspthemes.com/docs/responsive-tool/

Benjam1n
    Participant

Thanks for the reply.

OK, understood about yellowpencil.

However, I think I’ve overcomplicated this.

If we can forget about yellowpencil – what would be the best way of creating a background colour in WPBakery that ends up with it looking like the last image attached.

(So the colour doesn’t fill all the way to the bottom of the column).

That should solve everything for me then.

Thanks.

In that case, you have to use a background image with half white and half black but as it does not work on mobile so you have to develop custom code to adjust it for mobile.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)