"Sale" Balloon Display (bug?) + other formatting improvements

Home Forums Jevelin Theme “Sale” Balloon Display (bug?) + other formatting improvements

Home Forums Jevelin Theme “Sale” Balloon Display (bug?) + other formatting improvements

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • ftahumour
    Participant

Hello,

today I noticed that the “SALE” balloon displayed over woo products with a sale promotion on is being clipped (e.g. not displaying above the product table perimeter) – see Capture1.png (I have verified the same view in mobile too). I’m running the latest theme v.4.9.2.

I would appreciate if you can verify if this is a bug?

Also, I made some notes on areas of the theme which are not very well formatted at present from a user perspective POV. If these areas can be added to your roadmap and improved in future releases, that would be most welcome. Areas highlighted as follows:

1. On the Basket/Cart page, in mobile view, the Price + Qty. values are miss-aligned for both tablet and mobile views. Also, more importantly, the “Update cart” button seems to be placed on top of a border between two cells of a table, and this is visible in all views. See Capture2.png examples.
    2. On the Basket/Cart page, the “Proceed to Check Out” button is left justified. Relative to other buttons on the page (PayPal, etc), it looks misplaced, particularly in Tablet+Mobile views. Centre Justifying this button will not make it look out of place in the Desktop view, but will definitely make it better placed relative to other content in tablet/mobile views. See Capture3.png examples.

Your feedback will be most welcome regarding the sale baloon and other points.

Regards

George

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi George,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

ftahumour
    Participant

Hello,

sorry I did not share the basics, see below.

Any page on the website listing a product exhibits the clipping of the sale baloon currently. e.g.

https://gkauthentic.com

https://gkauthentic.com/shop/

https://www.gkauthentic.com/shop/doreanse-underwear-1590-hipster-trunk/

etc.

bats with a pencil
    Participant

Hello,

I just updated to 4.9.2 and I’m able to reproduce the exact same issue. This applies to all .sh-popover-mini elements, both sold out and sale.

You can resolve the sale/sold out popup ballon issue by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

#page-container .sh-woo-post-image,
    #page-container .secondary-image-container {
        overflow: visible !important;
    }

ftahumour
    Participant

Thank you, the css code helped.

Hopefully you will remove this bug with the next version update of the theme, so we are not reliant on the custom css 🙂

Also, I would appreciate if you can consider the Mobile/Tablet tables and buttons layout improvements highlighted in my original message.

An idea: The “Proceed to Checkout” button can instead of being centred can be stretched end to end (justified?) within that column which would align it with all other elements in the column for all devices, and that will also fix the responsive issue.

Thanks for the support.

George

Yes, we will resolve it in the theme and also consider your suggestions.

ftahumour
    Participant

Hello, you can close this request now.

Thank you.

Ok

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)