Search issues and display of site

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Search issues and display of site

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Search issues and display of site

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • geoleo
    Participant

Hi Shufflehound team!

I have noticed something very unusual today…by accident.

My site is this one: http://www.airbnb-helper.gr

Please go to my site and try doing a search from the header bar on the right. Please use on the search field a word like “πακετα” and hit enter…

The main body of the site changes in a weird way and it is not visible… only a few pixels. Any ideas on how to have a bigger margin ?

Check the difference when you search a word that does not exist… for example search on the search bar any english word you can think of (I searched the word “cupboard”).

Thank you…

G

Hi G,

Thank you for your question.

I have searched it on your site and it’s working fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

geoleo
    Participant

That is indeed very weird! Hmmm, I ll keep an eye on it and let you know.

Thank you though.

G

eclecticmediani
    Participant

Hi, don’t mean to be rude but I have created an issue thread 10min ago and no one has replayed yet, however there was a very express reply here. Please I need help.

geoleo
    Participant

Dear eclecticmediani,

The reply you saw, was from me…!!!!!!  and not the developer. And please trust me, the team here is responding super fast… I have experience with other developers which are nightmare… so the guys here are the best

G

eclecticmediani
    Participant

Thanks. I am just stressed thats all cause I cant get anything done with this website until what I asked for help with is fixed. Just under time pressure. Did not mean to come off as rude like I said.

@eclecticmediani Thank you for your patience.

You have been replied in your following topic.

Missing Demo Content Install

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)