Set custom post types to display full width and with Image Background

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Set custom post types to display full width and with Image Background

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Set custom post types to display full width and with Image Background

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Marcin Gora
    Participant

Hi Team,

Hope you are doing fine.
    I have created custom post types for offers that I will have for my clients.
    Unfortunately I have a trouble like with Blog Posts that those are not displaying as Full Width and with Image Background nicely.
    In general I would like those Post to be displaying as Pages.
    Is there a way to get this done?
    I’m sharing links to my page and custom posts in private content.

Any suggestions will be much appreciated!

Thanks,
    Marcin

Hi Marcin,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I visited your shared pages but they are displaying the message “This site is password protected while under development. Enter your password to access the development site.”

Could you please share the password privately so that i can access it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Marcin Gora
    Participant

Yeah, sorry. I completely forgot about this password protection 🙂
    Sharing now in private content.
    Thanks!

Marcin Gora
    Participant

Custom post type ‘Oferty’ has been created using plugin: Custom Post Type UI.
    I can share as well access to backend if needed.

I need to configure those post types on your site so please share site details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

Marcin Gora
    Participant

Hello. Thanks a lot for your help! You are the best in providing support 🙂

I’m sharing details…

Just one thing, background color for those posts should be: #262626

Actually it’s hard to achieve the exact same result as it is custom post type but you can achieve a bit similar result by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

div#wrapper {
        background-image: url(//wordpress1610023.home.pl/autoinstalator/wordpressplus/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/stock-photo-setangi-beach-landscape-398638846.jpg);
        background-color: #262626;
        background-repeat: repeat-x;
    }

.content-container.sh-page-layout-default {
        background: transparent;
    }

Marcin Gora
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. From what I can see this solution will work in the way that each of custom post will have same background.
    But actually each of our custom post will be a separate offer with different background photo.

Well, it seems that custom posts are not a good idea at all. Too many things to set up and further customize.

Do you have any good, reliable developer that you can recommend? On UpWork. I have some work to do where I’m not able to do by myself.

Thanks one more time for your help.

Sure shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5 who is very good in WordPress and jevelin theme development.

Marcin Gora
    Participant

Cool, thanks for help and this recommendation.

You are always welcome here 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)