sh-page-layout-default not applied on all pages

Home Forums Jevelin Theme sh-page-layout-default not applied on all pages

Home Forums Jevelin Theme sh-page-layout-default not applied on all pages

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • arjan901
    Participant

hello,

on my site startenmetbi.nl i have an issue with different page behaviour for the margin between the header and the content.

for example the categorie page https://startenmetbi.nl/category/code/ and https://startenmetbi.nl/category/techniek/ differ. On the one you see that the blog posts are directly set tot the grey bar where the categorie is shown, on the other page there is a margin between them.

Same happens for blog posts, example: https://startenmetbi.nl/rapportages/datum-dimensie-power-bi/ and https://startenmetbi.nl/business-intelligence/bi-grain-bepalen/

i see that within the div wrapper the following happens. On the one page you see <div class=”content-container”> where it goes wrong and on the pages where it goes right you see <div class=”content-container sh-page-layout-default”>

How can this happen since all settings are the same?

Hi @arjan901,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please clear and temporarily deactivate the WP Fastest Cache that you are using on your website so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

arjan901
    Participant

Hi,

I disabled the plugin.

Thanks for your input

I could confirm the issue on your shared website but I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using the latest version of the Jevelin theme.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share me the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

arjan901
    Participant

Hi,

I created the account.

I think the problem for the blog posts has to do with the fact that the example where it goes wrong is because i made it with wp bakery and the other with the default editor. If that is the case, how can i fix it that the padding will be added with the styling so that the search box in the sidebar fits well.

Still no idea why it goes wrong for the category pages.

Hope you can find it and have an answer for the blog posts.

Yes, you are right that this is happening when we use the WPBakery page builder to create posts.

The below theme code is causing this.

if( !is_singular( 'fw-portfolio' ) ) :
    				if( !is_search() && ( jevelin_post_option( jevelin_page_id(), 'page_layout', 'default' ) == 'default' ||
    				   ( jevelin_post_option( jevelin_page_id(), 'page_layout', 'default' ) == 'global_default' && jevelin_option( 'global_page_layout' ) == 'default' ) ) ) :
    					$post = get_post();
    					if( $post && preg_match( '/vc_row/', $post->post_content ) ) :
    					    $class = '';
    					endif;
    				endif;
    			endif;

I have notified the theme developer to resolve this.

In the meantime, I have resolved it on your website by editing the theme code.

arjan901
    Participant

Thanks for the help,

But unfortunately, i think it broke the headermenu on the homepage. Can you check this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You can resolve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.home .content-container.sh-page-layout-default {
        padding: 0 !important;
    }

arjan901
    Participant

Thanks!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)