Shop queries

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Shop queries

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Shop queries

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • hopelessgamer
    Participant

Hello,

I am having the following queries. Right at the onset, I acknowledge that some of them might be beyond the scope of Shufflehound.

However, even if it is not covered, I would appreciate any pointers and guidance, so that the theme doesn’t break on updates. Post-release of this website, we are coming up with a suite of websites (with similar offering types for businesses) and would be purchasing additional licenses to the same theme. Thus, it is important that theme compatibility stays intact 🙂

They are as follows:

1. On the homepage catalog, I would like to display the products, instead of the portfolio projects. The reason for the same is that the display of the homepage is simply LOVELY. Just like the homepage shows the portfolio image, title, and category, I would like to simply replace it with the products counterpart, as is, without the cart/price elements on the catalog display.

2. I would like to remove the Sale tag on the product’s picture since I would be having a discount on literally every product.

3. When I have added a product to a cart, it is again showing me the option to Add to Cart. In WooCommerce options, I have clearly limited the product additions to 1 per order. However, on the product page, there should be some indication of the product already in the cart, regardless. Instead of “Add to Cart”, there should be something like “In Cart” or “Added to Cart” mentioned.

Thank you so much. Would appreciate any help possible 🙂

Hi @hopelessgamer,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1. On the homepage catalog, I would like to display the products, instead of the portfolio projects. The reason for the same is that the display of the homepage is simply LOVELY. Just like the homepage shows the portfolio image, title, and category, I would like to simply replace it with the products counterpart, as is, without the cart/price elements on the catalog display.

Not exactly but you can display products using Woo Recent Products as shown in the attached screenshot.

To achieve exact result, you have to develop custom code in the child theme of Jevelin theme.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

2. I would like to remove the Sale tag on the product’s picture since I would be having a discount on literally every product.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you to remove it?

3. When I have added a product to a cart, it is again showing me the option to Add to Cart. In WooCommerce options, I have clearly limited the product additions to 1 per order. However, on the product page, there should be some indication of the product already in the cart, regardless. Instead of “Add to Cart”, there should be something like “In Cart” or “Added to Cart” mentioned.

Does it work fine on your site using any default WordPress theme such as Twenty Seventeen theme?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

hopelessgamer
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for the detailed response.

1. For sure. Just wanted to check if there was an easier way to go around the same.

2. The URL is https://faff.xyz/product/ideas/

Essentially, all my products will have the sale price lower than the regular price. I don’t want that tag to come everywhere.

3. I tried it with Twenty Seventeen. It didn’t work.

hopelessgamer
    Participant

Also, another one:

4. Can you help me on how to remove the title area from the WooCommerce products page?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

2. The URL is https://faff.xyz/product/ideas/

Essentially, all my products will have the sale price lower than the regular price. I don’t want that tag to come everywhere.

You can remove it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.woocommerce .sh-popover-mini {
        display: none !important;
    }

3. I tried it with Twenty Seventeen. It didn’t work.

Then this seems the plugin issue and not a theme issue so please contact the plugin support to resolve it.

4. Can you help me on how to remove the title area from the WooCommerce products page?

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create a new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

hopelessgamer
    Participant

Thank you for replying.

1 – Successfully working 🙂

3 – Understood. Will try some workaround.

4 – Creating another ticket. Will keep your point in mind 🙂

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)