short code for contact links in header and footer

Home Forums Jevelin Theme short code for contact links in header and footer

Home Forums Jevelin Theme short code for contact links in header and footer

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • DirkahDirkah
    Participant

Hi,

Do you have the shortcode for address, phone and email links in the footer and header?

Thanks,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @DirkahDirkah,

Thank you for your question.

No there isn’t any shortcode for it.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

DirkahDirkah
    Participant

Do you have any recommendations for the code that is needed to make those target areas clickable?

thanks

You can create it using anchor tags as described in this page https://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_a.asp

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

DirkahDirkah
    Participant

is it considered best practice to leave data like that static? or dynamic?  why isn’t that hard coded into the theme template?  if I wanted to code everything myself.. I wouldn’t have purchased a theme…

DirkahDirkah
    Participant

i really wish there were higher standards for these templates… your theme is one of the best that I have found so far with ecommerce… most are in beta stage… and I feel more like I’m actually paying someone to be a qa tester for their project, than a customer with those types of sites… hopefully in the future there is a higher expectation for what the core features of a “website” consist of… having a clickable phone number in the header/footer seems like a pretty basic feature that should be standard on all templates

Currently the theme Shufflehound Contacts widget doesn’t accept links but plain text and this is first time the user has requested it.

Thank you for your feature request.

We have added this in our to do list so that it will be implemented in the future version of theme.

DirkahDirkah
    Participant

Thanks for being proactive.  Some people take offense & get defensive, in reality, we are all working together to help technology get better everyday.  Your theme is definitely part of the lead pack, so you set a standard.  I look forward to continue building with this awesome theme!  Thanks for all of your help!

Thank you for your kind words!

DirkahDirkah
    Participant

thank you for your kind spirit… have a great weekend!

Have a fantastic day!

Solution for this topic

The feature request is implemented in the following latest version of theme so please update the theme on your site as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

DirkahDirkah
    Participant

Awesome!  That is great, thank you so much. 🙂

You are always welcome here 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)