Single Portfolio Page Gallery Problem

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Single Portfolio Page Gallery Problem

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Single Portfolio Page Gallery Problem

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • emailjohna
    Participant

I am looking to set up my project/portfolio pages similar to your example here but am having trouble adding pictures to the slider. Here is your demo page:

https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/project/multitasking-at-work/

As you can see you have multiple photos in the slider but…

when I try to create a project page I am only able to add 1 image to the gallery! If I go to add another, it overrides the 1st photo leaving me still with only 1 photo in the gallery.

My current theme allows me to add photos to the gallery 1 at a time or in bulk. It then allows me to drag and drop photos within the gallery to change their order in the slider. I expected something similar. Based on the demo and the concept of portfolios I’m sure you don’t intend to limit the gallery to just 1 photo.

The theme is brand new and was just uploaded this week. Any idea of what might be wrong?

Thank you

Solution for this topic

Hi @emailjohna,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please make sure you have set Portfolio Layout to Gallery Slider and added images to Project Gallery section as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

emailjohna
    Participant

Found the problem! I was not selecting multiple images (using “shift”) to add all photos at once. I was adding 1 image then going back to repeat the process to add another.

If I can make a suggestion or get advice…

This will pose problems in the future since we will have hundreds of images on the site and a very large image library. If we have to add to a photo to a portfolio gallery after its been created, re-selecting all the photos just to add 1 new photo will cause problems. Is there current a way to add a single image to the gallery without overriding all the images currently saved to the gallery?

Thanks

PS…..The Yellow Pencil function is BRILLIANT! I was able to do some design changes (square off buttons and links) in seconds. I have to learn more about it but so far it’s great

This will pose problems in the future since we will have hundreds of images on the site and a very large image library. If we have to add to a photo to a portfolio gallery after its been created, re-selecting all the photos just to add 1 new photo will cause problems. Is there current a way to add a single image to the gallery without overriding all the images currently saved to the gallery?

I agree with you therefore I have created feature request for it so that it will be implemented in the future version of theme.

emailjohna
    Participant

??????

Your team is great! I’m really looking forward to building with this theme

Thanks again! I’ll be back when I stumble over my next hurdle

You are always welcome here 🙂

The feature request is implemented in the following latest version of theme so please update the theme on your site as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)