Single-Produts change

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Single-Produts change

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Single-Produts change

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • indkmg
    Participant

good morning

I would like to know if there is a way to reduce the size of the related.products so that I will have 4 articles left and that look smaller. I have this CSS but it only lets me show 3 articles.

.woocommerce.single-product .product .related .products .product {
    display: none;
    }

.woocommerce.single-product .product .related .products .product: nth-child (1),
    .woocommerce.single-product .product .related .products .product: nth-child (2),
    .woocommerce.single-product .product .related .products .product: nth-child (3) {
    display: inline-block;
    }

Image 1 is like this. And image 2 is how we want it to be.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @indkmg,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you to achieve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Your shared site is not accessible and displaying the error as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

indkmg
    Participant

No still it is not accessible.

Also the related products on my test site display 4 products in one row as shown in the attached screenshot.

Is this not a case with you?

Attachments:

indkmg
    Participant

it’s not my case, the related products look the same size as the main product

Attachments:

Could you please try setting WooCommerce Columns option to 4 columns as shown in the attached screenshot?

Attachments:

indkmg
    Participant

Thank you but what we want is that the articles appear smaller, in a single row.

You want 4 smaller products in a single row. Right?

If yes then have you tried the solution I suggested above?

indkmg
    Participant

If so, we want the products to be smaller but it does not work the way you told me

As your site is not accessible for me so I don’t understand now what you are getting after making changes and how you want it to display so could you please share me updated screenshots?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)