Slider Revolution activation problem

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Slider Revolution activation problem

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Slider Revolution activation problem

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • laknil
    Participant

Hi,

I have copy-pasted the activation code received from Themeforest at the time of purchase and it will be not accepted at Slider Revolution.
    Is there an other code I should enter there?

Thank you.

Regards, Ildiko

Hi Ildiko,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You don’t need to use any activation code.

Just use the plugin and you can use basic functionality of it to create slider.

If you have not purchased this plugin and using the plugin bundled with the theme then you are not direct customer of that plugin so can not activate the plugin license until you purchase the plugin.

The bundled plugin provides limited functionality which is sufficient to make it work with the theme.

Please see more information about this on the following page.

https://www.themepunch.com/faq/purchase-code-registration-faqs/#1447194367831-7941a825-85b2

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

laknil
    Participant

Thank you for your answer.
    It seems I can’t chose and upload a picture from object library because plugin activation is required.

Is that correct?

Regards, Ildiko

You can use pictures from object gallery without plugin activation as shown in the attached screenshots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

laknil
    Participant

Well, some objects I can, and in case of objects where a size has to be chosen a window pops up that activation is required.

Regards, Ildiko

Yes this is because the plugin version bundled with theme is basic and If you want to use full features of it then you have to get full plugin version by activating the plugin.

laknil
    Participant

Sorry, but your previous answer “You can use pictures from object gallery without plugin activation” wasn’t quite correct.

Where do you mention on the sales side, that the plugins come with a basic functionality?

Where can I find the New Element Editor you’re advertising on themeforest? https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833

Regards, Ildiko

Sorry, but your previous answer “You can use pictures from object gallery without plugin activation” wasn’t quite correct.

You can use pictures from object gallery without plugin activation but to use premium pictures you have to activate the plugin.

Where do you mention on the sales side, that the plugins come with a basic functionality?

We don’t need to mention that as we are selling theme and not plugins. Also please note that we can’t bundle full version of plugin with theme due to license restriction so we have to provide basic plugin version.

Where can I find the New Element Editor you’re advertising on themeforest? https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833

It is provided by Yellow Pencil editor bundled with theme as described in the following page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/how-to-change-almost-any-element/

laknil
    Participant

Hi,
    you actually should very much mention that, especially if you are offering plugins (any products) with limited functionality. As you just said: To use premium pictures or other functions we need to activate (buy) the plugin.. That would be the fair way to communicate it to the customers prior purchase.

Anyway, that’s the smallest issue. Your support hasn’t answered my email with the money back-request since the 16th June!!!!  I had database error issues and wasted days to reinstall…
    I wouldn’t like to risk it again and waste more time.

You can directly get your refund request to proceed from your themeforest account.

laknil
    Participant

Why haven’t you told that before?

Sorry recently we changed processing process of refund .

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)