Slider Revolution greyed

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Slider Revolution greyed

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Slider Revolution greyed

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
  • michielbles
    Participant

Dear moderator,

The Slider Revolution slider stopped working. It does not load the slides, all images are greyed. I tried to disable ‘Globals’ in the Slider admin as indicated in another forum. Now, the ‘Globals’ section does not save changes anymore. Can you please help me resolve this issue?

Best, Michiel

Hi Michiel,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please make sure that you are using the below latest version of the theme.

Please login to access this file

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Slider revolution, Unyson, Redux framework and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Also, could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

michielbles
    Participant

Thanks for your reply. I updated the theme, disables the plugins mentioned, without succes. In fact, the slider totally disappeared from the page. Added a new one, same story. When I look into the ‘Update’ section of the Rev Slider, I see an update is available. But this needs activation. My client bought the slider in the theme package. Can you look into this, please?

<h3 class=”pli_title”>Plugin Updates</h3>
    <i class=”material-icons”>flag</i>
    <div class=”pli_twoline”>
    <div class=”pli_subtitle”>Installed Version</div>
    <div class=”dynamicval pli_subtitle”>6.2.2</div>
    </div>
    <div class=”div10″></div>
    <i class=”material-icons”>cloud_download</i>
    <div id=”available_version_content” class=”pli_twoline warning”>
    <div class=”pli_subtitle”>Available Version</div>
    <div class=”available_latest_version dynamicval pli_subtitle”>6.3.5</div>
    </div>
    <i class=”material-icons”>refresh</i>
    <div class=”div50″></div>
    Activate To Update

You can update the slider from the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Install Plugins

Could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

michielbles
    Participant

Thanks again. The URL is http://www.miniminds.nl. I updated the Slider-plugin. It still gives a large blank space on the homepage. So for now I chose to ‘hide’ the slider. Hope you can still troubleshoot it. If you need access to the admin area, let me know.

I visited your shared website and it seems happening because of the javascript error that occurred on your website as shown in the attached screenshot.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

michielbles
    Participant

Any luck with solving the issue yet? At the start of the week I sent you the login details (via the private field)

No, I didn’t get the login details so could you please share them again and also send them on [email protected]

michielbles
    Participant

That’s strange. Anyway, I sent the login details to the e-mail account. Please also check the junk mail folder, as my .com account tends to end up there. Cheers, Michiel

I got the details but it is not working and I am getting an error “The password entered for the username is incorrect”.

Please advise.

michielbles
    Participant

Just sent a new password

I logged into your website and resolved the javascript error by enabling the “Include libraries globally” option in the Slider Revolution settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

michielbles
    Participant

Thanks, that indeed solved the issue. Curiuous, cause in another post in this forum I followed the instruction to deactivate this option. It was possible to deactivate, but when I tried to reactivate it, an error popped up that the settings could not be saved. Is that a common issue? Maybe that now is solved since I upgraded the theme.

No, it is not a common issue but glad it solved the issue for you.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)