Slider Revolution Not Working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Slider Revolution Not Working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Slider Revolution Not Working

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • unionjon
    Participant

Hello,

I cannot get slider revolution to work at all. The plugin is activated and it’s not giving me errors, but whenever I go to create a new one I cannot get any animations to work.

I’ve watched a few tutorials on how to create them and followed it step by step but the animations never work in preview or on the page. I’ve gone through there support and the firs thing they ask is that the plugin is up to date. It’s currently using 5.4.7.2 and .4 is available. It also says if the plugin is bundled with the theme that the new version should come from you.

Could you help with getting the most recent version to rule out that it might be that? Or, could you provide a demo slider to see if it’s my lack of skills with this? I’d like to have a working slider because I’m pretty sure it’s me doing something wrong but I’m following multiple online instructions and having no success. The demo I had stopped working after I switched out a picture.

Sorry if this is a 101 questions but the tutorials aren’t complicated so part of me feels like something isn’t right.

Hi @unionjon,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The theme currently comes with bundled plugin version 5.4.7.2 and it it will be updated in the future version of theme but this isn’t an issue as other users are using the plugin with this version without any issue.

You can just import any demo content on your site that comes with slider and then see whether it works fine and edit it accordingly.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)