Smooth Scrolling

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Smooth Scrolling

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Smooth Scrolling

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • sachcontrol
    Participant

Hello,

Is there a special trick to make smooth scrolling work? I have enabled it in the theme settings, but when I click on a link that leads to an anchor on the same site, it directly jumps there without any scrolling effect.

Best regards

Stefan

Hi Stefan,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I suppose you have enabled the theme option as shown in the attached screenshot which works fine for me using latest version of Jevelin theme.

If it doesn’t work for you using below latest version of Jevelin theme then this can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Please login to access this file

Also could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

sachcontrol
    Participant

Thank you for the swift reply. It turned out to be a conflict with the Mega Menu plugin. Once disabled, it works perfectly fine. Can you, however, recommend a plugin that allows me to modify the menu design in a similar style without disabling the smooth scrolling feature?

You can try using following plugin instead of Unyson mega menu plugin.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/megamenu/

sachcontrol
    Participant

Hi,

That is the one I had before, which caused the conflict with the smooth scrolling. Do you have any guidelines on how to use the Unyson Mega Menu?

Best regards

Stefan

Solution for this topic

You can use Unyson Mega Menu by activating Unyson Mega Menu extension and then use it in the Menus as shown in the attached screenshots.

You will find more information about it in the following page.

http://docs.themefuse.com/auto-trader/your-theme/navigation-2/mega-menu-fuse-framework

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

sachcontrol
    Participant

Great. Thank you very much.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)