so frustrated

Home Forums Jevelin Theme so frustrated

Home Forums Jevelin Theme so frustrated

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • janice9115
    Participant

Hey,  Are you making changes to the way things are edited. I can’t even make the simplest of changes on my site. I just want to change some padding to get rid of space and I cannot figure out how to do it. I’ve been using your theme for years. I loved Unyson and had to use other editors and now I cannot even make a simple change. I am very frustrated. I am trying Yellow Pencil to get rid of space and it won’t let me do it. I know when I look at the screen to edit it, it’s not how I created it in the first place.  I am at a loss. I don’t even know if I used WPBakery, or Unyson or what when I initially created the page. Now when I want to edit it, I have to go through all kinds of code which I don’t understand. So how in the world do I get rid of all the space around “Check back often to find more great places to buy our coffee”??? I  have done things like that so many times so why can’t I now. And don’t do it for me. Return it to how it was so I can make the change myself! I am very frustrated with this theme now. I have purchased several copies and have it on several sites.

Hi @janice9115,

Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.

I visited your shared page and found out that you have created it using the Gutenberg editor but later disable this editor using the Classic Editor plugin and then edited the same page using the WPbakery page builder that resulted in the corruption of the page.

You can restore this corrupted page from the old revisions of the page.

You can use any page builder plugin but please note that you can only edit the page using the same page builder that you used to create it so if you have used WPBakery or Unyson or Gutenberg or any other page builder then please use the same page builder to edit the page.

Do not switch between page builders or else you will lose the content so choose the page builder that you want to use initially when you create the article content.

Please advise if you have any questions.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)