Social Medias Button Disappeared

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Social Medias Button Disappeared

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Social Medias Button Disappeared

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • mjejun
    Participant

Hi,

I am not sure what I have done but even after I check the radio button for the social medias, the social medias icon won’t appear at the header section.

As for the Blog section, I’ve been trying to add the slider as shown in https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/blog1/from-side-to-side/ but instead, I got something as shown in screenshot 3.png.

Please help.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

Hi @mjejun,

Thank you for your questions.

I am not sure what I have done but even after I check the radio button for the social medias, the social medias icon won’t appear at the header section.

Please make sure you have enabled Social Media option in the theme header settings and configured social media URLs in the theme settings as shown in the attached screenshots.

As for the Blog section, I’ve been trying to add the slider as shown in https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/blog1/from-side-to-side/ but instead, I got something as shown in screenshot 3.png.

It seems you have not added slides to the slider created in slider revolution so please add it. You can find more information about using  slider revolution plugin in the following page.

https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/slider-revolution-documentation/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

mjejun
    Participant

Hi,

Yes, I managed to get the social medias button back up. Thank you.

As for the blog, I did create the slider as instructed. However, the header is empty with no post titles from the blog as shown in the screenshot attached.

Thank You.

Attachments:

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Ans also share the screenshot of the slider settings that you have created.

mjejun
    Participant

Hi,

Attached is the slider settings for the slider that I have created.

Attachments:

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

mjejun
    Participant

Sure.

I also have problem in installing demo data. Whenever I install the demo, the page didn’t change.

I logged in to your site and saw you have not configured post based slider correctly on your site.

Please follow the step “4. Add some post-based content to the slide” described in the below page which you are missing.

https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/post-based-slider/

I also have problem in installing demo data. Whenever I install the demo, the page didn’t change.

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

mjejun
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve managed to add the post to the slider. However, may I only include the slider as a hero page rather than a carousel? How do I do it?

Solution for this topic

I am not sure what you meant by ‘include the slider as a hero page’.

If you want to set only one image in the slider without carousel then you can do so by creating static one slide slider and not posts slider.

mjejun
    Participant

Thank you so much for your help. Managed to fix it.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)