Social Share Buttons

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Social Share Buttons

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Social Share Buttons

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • appetitte
    Participant

Hi, how do I customize social share buttons to display different social networks than provided by default?

Currently it only shows FB, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest. I would need to remove some and add Likedin and “MORE”. Please advise.

Also, how do I customize “email” sharing to display a custom message when sharing? It doesn’t seem to be working on mobile sharing at all. Thanks.

Hi @appetitte,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can just disable theme social share buttons and use WordPress social share plugin or develop custom code to display them.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

appetitte
    Participant

Thanks. Also, is there a way to disable showing an Author on the blog posts? Thanks.

Also, is there a way to disable showing an Author on the blog posts?

If you are talking about Author additional box displayed below blog post then you can disable it unchecking the theme option “Author additional information box” as shown in the attached screenshots.

If you are talking about author named displayed in the post meta then you can hide it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

span.post-meta-author {
        display: none;
    }
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

appetitte
    Participant

Thank you! That worked.

One more thing – is it possible to disable the image/gallery in the Portfolio/Projects? I do not see the option for “Do not display the image” in the post when in portfolio. Thanks!

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you to disable it?

appetitte
    Participant

Sorry for the delayed response. The portfolio page where I am trying to have main image disabled or not shown is https://appetitte.com/fw-portfolio/press-event-photography/

Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)