sticky menu style 1 height adjustment

Home Forums Jevelin Theme sticky menu style 1 height adjustment

Home Forums Jevelin Theme sticky menu style 1 height adjustment

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • greenbulb
    Participant

Hi Shufflehound,

Can you tell me how do I adjust the height of the desktop sticky menu (style number 1)? There isn’t any padding around it now. Thanks.

Elton

Hi @greenbulb,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can adjust it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.sh-header:not(.sh-header-4):not(.sh-header-5):not(.sh-header-6) .sh-nav > li.menu-item > a {
        padding-top: 5px;
        padding-bottom: 5px;
    }

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

greenbulb
    Participant

I added the custom CSS code but there is no help. Please see the attached screen grab, there is still a 15px gap on top and under the logo.

Elton

P.S. the attached pdf is by mistake. Please ignore it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

It is not working because of CSS specificity issue on your shared site so please try changing the above shared CSS code as following.

#page-container .sh-header:not(.sh-header-4):not(.sh-header-5):not(.sh-header-6) .sh-nav > li.menu-item > a {
    }

greenbulb
    Participant

I replaced the earlier CSS code with the latest one but the padding is still the same. Am I missing something?

Elton

Attachments:

greenbulb
    Participant

Sorry, looks like I have just found another firefox related bug. Please see the attached pic which is a comparison between the contact form input field of Firefox and Chrome on Windows 10. The same code running on Chrome display correctly but place holder text and user typed text is not displaced on Firefox. Please kindly help me fix it. Thanks.

Elton

Attachments:

I replaced the earlier CSS code with the latest one but the padding is still the same. Am I missing something?

I can see it is smaller now but if you want it more smaller then also use below custom CSS code.

.header-logo {
        padding: 0;
    }

Clear your browser cache to see the result.

Sorry, looks like I have just found another firefox related bug. Please see the attached pic which is a comparison between the contact form input field of Firefox and Chrome on Windows 10. The same code running on Chrome display correctly but place holder text and user typed text is not displaced on Firefox. Please kindly help me fix it. Thanks.

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

greenbulb
    Participant

Alright, after a lot of trial and error. I understand that it works. You need to add and !important to have it work.

.header-logo {
    padding: 0 !important;
    }

Also I want to have the sticky menu shrink down but keep the size of the default one. The CSS code should be

#page-container .sh-sticky-header-active:not(.sh-header-4):not(.sh-header-5):not(.sh-header-6) .sh-nav > li.menu-item > a {
    }

My battle with the menu has come to an end. Thanks.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)