Styling

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Styling

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Styling

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • a8sy
    Participant

Hi There!

Installed my Jevelin theme and excited about the possibilities 🙂

Few questions

Styling of my footer (Please refer to attached image)

1. I need the disclaimer to be in the same column as the social icons. So the social icons will be top and directly underneath the disclaimer text will appear. This will then allow me to have the search bar in the third column of the footer 🙂
    2. How can i edit the colour of the social icons in the footer?
    3. Are there different design options for social icons with this theme? If so how can I change to a different design?

Forms

1. I would like to add a newsletter signup form. However I cannot find the option for this. Could you highlight where in the theme I can enable this.
    2. In my contact form (refer to attached image), I would like to change the send button design to rectangular without curved corners, how can I do this?
    3. In the contact form (refer to attached image) how do I add a space between the reCAPTCHA field and the send button?
    4. When I purposely fill out the contact form incorrectly it does not reset the reCAPTCHA option for me to make correction and submit the form again. The option stays ticked from my previously selection.

Having a great time customising it 🙂

Thanks

Abs

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @a8sy,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Styling of my footer (Please refer to attached image)

I need the disclaimer to be in the same column as the social icons. So the social icons will be top and directly underneath the disclaimer text will appear. This will then allow me to have the search bar in the third column of the footer ?

We can try achieving this developing custom code so could you please share me your site URL where it’s displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

How can i edit the colour of the social icons in the footer?

We can change its color developing CSS code.

Are there different design options for social icons with this theme? If so how can I change to a different design?

Currently there isn’t.

Forms

I would like to add a newsletter signup form. However I cannot find the option for this. Could you highlight where in the theme I can enable this.

It’s plugin functionality, the theme doesn’t provide it so you have to use newsletter plugin to achieve this.

In my contact form (refer to attached image), I would like to change the send button design to rectangular without curved corners, how can I do this?

In the contact form (refer to attached image) how do I add a space between the reCAPTCHA field and the send button?

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

When I purposely fill out the contact form incorrectly it does not reset the reCAPTCHA option for me to make correction and submit the form again. The option stays ticked from my previously selection.

I can troublehsoot it if you share me the page URL where it is displaying as requested above.

Please note in the private filed of this topic form you have just written private and nothing else.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

a8sy
    Participant

Hi Team please see message sent via private.

Also, which newsletter plugin would you recommend works best with Jevelin theme?

I am eager to use plugins that work perfectly with Jevelin. If you can recommend any other plugins to use as I am a newbie to this.

Look forward to the answer to the original question.

Many Thanks

a8sy
    Participant

Also to add to the list of questions.

I want to have visual page builder in the portfolio and post section in WordPress as I find this easier to build a page.

However it is only displaying this feature in pages. Do you know how I can enable it for the portfolio and blog section?

If this feature is not available how can I add a button on to my portfolio pages and post pages in the body text?

Thanks in advance 🙂

Solution for this topic

I need the disclaimer to be in the same column as the social icons. So the social icons will be top and directly underneath the disclaimer text will appear. This will then allow me to have the search bar in the third column of the footer

You can achieve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.sh-footer-columns > .widget-item {
        float: left;
    }

Just interchange the position of Search widget and Disclaimer widget.

How can i edit the colour of the social icons in the footer?

Use below CSS code to change it.

.sh-footer .sh-footer-widgets i:not(.icon-link) {
        color: rgb(31, 72, 171)!important;
    }

You can change the color value in the above code to whatever you want to use by referring the following pages.

http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_colors.asp
    http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_colorvalues.asp
    http://www.w3schools.com/tags/ref_colorpicker.asp

In my contact form (refer to attached image), I would like to change the send button design to rectangular without curved corners, how can I do this?

In the contact form (refer to attached image) how do I add a space between the reCAPTCHA field and the send button?

Use below custom CSS code to achieve this.

#page-container .contact-form input[type="submit"] {
        border-radius: 0 !important;
        margin-top: 40px;
    }

Also, which newsletter plugin would you recommend works best with Jevelin theme?

I am eager to use plugins that work perfectly with Jevelin. If you can recommend any other plugins to use as I am a newbie to this.

We have not tested any newsletter plugin with the theme but you can try using any of the following plugins.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/email-subscribers/

https://wordpress.org/plugins/newsletter/

https://wordpress.org/plugins/mailchimp-for-wp/

I want to have visual page builder in the portfolio and post section in WordPress as I find this easier to build a page.

However it is only displaying this feature in pages. Do you know how I can enable it for the portfolio and blog section?

If this feature is not available how can I add a button on to my portfolio pages and post pages in the body text?

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

a8sy
    Participant

Hey guys.. many thanks for providing code to adjust the template. Works great now 🙂 will post the last question in a new thread.

You are always welcome here 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)