Team Member Descriptions

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Team Member Descriptions

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Team Member Descriptions

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • ukbballrulez33
    Participant

Hi, on the “Team Member” section there’s an option to add a description, but that description never shows up on the site. I see the name, the title, but no description. When I click on the photo, it just brings up the same photo in a different window.

Please advise. Thank you.

Hi @ukbballrulez33,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It is displaying fine for me.

Could you please try changing its style as shown in the attached screenshot?

If it still doesn’t display for you then would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able to see it.”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ukbballrulez33
    Participant

Hi, it’s still not working. I see the class in my CSS but there’s no text being rendered. I have included the login information below. The site is:

http://www.eikonresearch.com

I logged into your site and updated theme to the below latest version which made the description display.

Please login to access this file

Could you please confirm it?

ukbballrulez33
    Participant

Hi,

The text is showing up now, but the images are not.

Please advise. Thanks

Solution for this topic

I could confirm the issue on my test site therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

In the meanwhile I have resolved the issue on your site by editing the theme code.

ukbballrulez33
    Participant

Thank you. You can close this thread now.

You are most welcome here 🙂

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

thelondonschool
    Participant

Hi, I’m having the exact same problem, the team member description doesn’t show up. I tried to change stiles but it’s still not showing. Should I wait for a bug fix?

@thelondonschool Please use the above shared updated theme version.

If you are still having the issue then to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)