Testimonial section doesn't show on mobile

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Testimonial section doesn't show on mobile

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Testimonial section doesn't show on mobile

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • samv
    Participant

Hi!

I created a section and added testimonial element, creating 2 testimonials, but the section does not show on mobile.

Can’t figure out why.

Hi @samv,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please make sure that section visibility is set to Everywhere as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

samv
    Participant

That is a problem.  I don’t want this slider to show on desktop, only mobile.

If you don’t want that slider section to show on desktop but only on mobile then please set the visibility of that section to “Visible Mobile Only”

samv
    Participant

Thank you I already tried that, hence the reason for my post.  For some reason its not showing at ALL.

Even when I select visible everywhere it will not show.  Bizarre.

I can see it visiting your shared site on desktop as shown in the attached screenshot but you say it doesn’t display at all.

Please advise and also share me the screenshot of the setting where you have configured it.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

Attachments:

samv
    Participant

That is not the testimonial slider.  Its marked as unvisible at the moment.

Its the home page, the 4th section down.  (Yes its turned off right now).

I logged in to your site and updated Unyson plugin to the latest version but it is displaying the error message “Briefly unavailable for scheduled maintenance. Check back in a minute.”. making site not reachable.

Could you please resolve it as described in the following page?

http://freewptp.com/fix-wordpress-issue-briefly-unavailable-for-scheduled-maintenance/

samv
    Participant

I deleted the maintenance file which was found under public html.

It seems this is not working on your site because of the JavaScript error message occurred on it as shown in the attached screenshot.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Attachments:

samv
    Participant

Not sure what happened, but now the homepage revolution slider will not load either.

samv
    Participant

Solution for this topic

I found the plugin that was a problem.  Its called “Scripts to Footer”

Awesome great to see you got the conflicting plugin found.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)