Text over images & section lin

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Text over images & section lin

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Text over images & section lin

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • eemilyy
    Participant
    1. Can I add text over a single image?
    2. Can I link an entire section?

Hi @eemilyy,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

To achieve this you have to use Text Block content element and add custom markup in it but it needs to develop custom coding.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do this for you? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

If it’s ok then please also share me the page URL and image URL where you want to display it.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

eemilyy
    Participant

Info attached. I just want to be able to display text centered over each of the images.

Also can you tell me how to link an entire builder section to a page. For example if I set a background image for the section can I make it so if a user clicks the background image it links to a page?

Thank you!

Solution for this topic

Info attached. I just want to be able to display text centered over each of the images.

You can achieve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.sh-text-block {
        position: absolute;
        bottom: 65px;
        left: 0;
        right: 0;
    }

Also can you tell me how to link an entire builder section to a page. For example if I set a background image for the section can I make it so if a user clicks the background image it links to a page?

You have to develop custom code to achieve this.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

eemilyy
    Participant

Thank you for your reply. Is there any way to keep it responsive? When I minimize the browser the text moves.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

eemilyy
    Participant

I figured it out, thanks.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)