theme color

Home Forums Jevelin Theme theme color

Home Forums Jevelin Theme theme color

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • janice9115
    Participant

Woocommerce is inheriting Jevelin’s blue color from the  theme and I can’t find where that color is to change it. It’s the same darker blue that is in the logo but it doesn’t match any color in my theme customization so it doesn’t match my website. Is there a place I can change that color in my theme’s settings? I was able to change the color for some buttons using yellow pencil but my checkout and “done” pages kept that same blue even after I made some changes. I’ll add screenshots to show you what I mean. It’s the color on the “checkout” page that is the wrong color. If I change that color, then it stays that way on the “done” page when it needs to be transparent so I really just need to find where it is inheriting the color from.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @janice9115,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please check it in the theme styling settings as shown in the attached screenshots.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

janice9115
    Participant

That blue color shows up no where on that page. That’s why I am asking you where else I can find it.

You can change its color by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

#page-container .woocommerce-progress.step1 .woocommerce-header-item-cart, 
    #page-container .woocommerce-progress.step2 .woocommerce-header-item-checkout, 
    #page-container .woocommerce-progress.step3 .woocommerce-header-item-done {
        background-color: #e91e63;
        color: #FFF;
    }
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)