Theme doesn't publish

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Theme doesn't publish

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Theme doesn't publish

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
  • laknil
    Participant

Hi,

I have created a page (to one of our services) with brizy and since than is the previously downloaded template not visible anymore. It is there under homepage put if I enter domain doesn’t load.

I have set the created service page as draft, downloaded theme again and still nothing.

Could you please help?

Thank you.

Regards, Ildiko

Hi Ildiko,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Please do not use Brizy page builder as the theme is not tested with it and may not support it so please deactivate it and use Unyson Page builder.

Then reimport the demo content that you want to use.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

laknil
    Participant

Ok. Anyway, interesting as it seems to come with Unyson as a part of it.

laknil
    Participant

I give it a go again for the third time with uninstalling and reinstalling…

laknil
    Participant

Ok, I try it again. I have reinstalled wp, uploaded Jevelin. Didn’t download Brizy this time (a bit confusing as it appears as part of Unyson while we shouldn’t use it). And what about the other extensions of Unyson? We shouldn’t touch them either?

…..

I have installed Startup demo again.

These error messages came up:

[WARNING] Failed to import product_visibility exclude-from-catalog
    [WARNING] Failed to import product_visibility exclude-from-search
    [WARNING] Failed to import product_type external
    [WARNING] Failed to import product_visibility featured
    [WARNING] Failed to import product_type grouped
    [WARNING] Failed to import product_visibility outofstock
    [WARNING] Failed to import product_visibility rated-1
    [WARNING] Failed to import product_visibility rated-2
    [WARNING] Failed to import product_visibility rated-3
    [WARNING] Failed to import product_visibility rated-4
    [WARNING] Failed to import product_visibility rated-5
    [WARNING] Failed to import product_type simple
    [WARNING] Failed to import product_type variable
    <div class=”notice notice-warning”>

The demo import has finished, but there were some import errors.
    More details about the errors can be found in this log file

</div>

What does that all mean?

Sorry, but it doesn’t seem to be a seamless thing. I would like to quit please.

Kind regards, Ildiko

Ok, I try it again. I have reinstalled wp, uploaded Jevelin. Didn’t download Brizy this time (a bit confusing as it appears as part of Unyson while we shouldn’t use it).

This is because when we created Jevelin theme options with Unyson plugin at that time the only page builder was Unyson Page builder so we used it in the theme.

But now the Unyson plugin developer has created another Brizy page builder and promoting them on the sites where Unyson plugin is installed regardless whether the theme used on the site supports it or not so please just ignore their promotion and don’t use it.

And what about the other extensions of Unyson? We shouldn’t touch them either?

You can use them.

The demo import has finished, but there were some import errors.
    More details about the errors can be found in this log file

What does that all mean?

Please make sure when importing the demo content you have activated the WooCommerce plugins so that the product attributed contained in demo content will get imported on your site.

These are just warnings and won’t affect your site.

Are you having any issue due to this?

laknil
    Participant

Regards the Unyson extensions, I’ve acknowledged not to install Brizy, but I really do miss a real visual builder where I immediately can see how it will look, not just after updating.

I still and again have a problem after downloading the demo (after 3rd re-installation and two database issues): There is the home page with the Startup demo which I am editing and only the blog part of it appears on the site. (I give you the domain in private)

Can I please just quit and get my money back?

We could save so much time for each other.

I still and again have a problem after downloading the demo (after 3rd re-installation and two database issues): There is the home page with the Startup demo which I am editing and only the blog part of it appears on the site. (I give you the domain in private)

This is happening because you have set Blog page as your site Home page in your site Reading Settings instead please set Startup page as your site Home page from Settings -> Readings

If you can’t do this then would you mind if i log in to your site and do this for you? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

Can I please just quit and get my money back?

For refund related questions you can contact our accounting department on [email protected]

laknil
    Participant

Thank you, I’ve modified the setting.

It was originally on home page, just downloaded another template which has overwritten this setting, wasn’t done by me…

I have just too many technical difficulties with it  from the very beginnings.

I have contacted your support yesterday.

Thanks again.

Ildiko

laknil
    Participant

Hi again lol

I think it would be still better if you took a look.
    It seems two different templates got mixed on the page:(

Thank you

laknil
    Participant

I couldn’t find out how to change the demo content. When I click to download another one in demo import, it says “Import has finished” but no change happens on the site.

Thank you for sharing the site credentials.

I logged in to your site and saw you have set Home page correctly in your site Reading Settings as shown in the attached screenshot which made your site home page display fine.

Do you have any issues in it now?

Also you can get more information about using the theme in the theme documentation as displayed in the second attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

laknil
    Participant

Thank you for having a look. Yes, I said I managed to change the setting which was modified by the new imported template.

By the way, how can I replace a template, please?

If I just download another one as I did, two templates get downloaded under each other. The new doesn’t overwrite the previously downloaded?

Thank you.

If I just download another one as I did, two templates get downloaded under each other. The new doesn’t overwrite the previously downloaded?

No the new Demo installation method doesn’t overwrite existing templates or pages so if you don’t need existing templates or pages then just delete them.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)