Themify Icons not appearing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Themify Icons not appearing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Themify Icons not appearing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • uoebusiness
    Participant

When using the Icon Box content element the Themify Icons are no longer loading on the front-end and I have no idea why. Could you please explain why this is the case and whether there is a solution?

Example :

https://www.business-school.ed.ac.uk/irspm/venue-accommodation/

Also, can I suggest you add a search feature to your support forum. This would make our lives a lot easier when searching for existing support issues and would reduce the likelihood of duplicated posts. Thanks.

Carl

Hi Carl,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It seems you are using older version 2.4.4 of theme on your site so please use below latest version of theme that contains many bug fixes and enhancements.

Please login to access this file

Thank you for your suggestion, we will do consider it.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

uoebusiness
    Participant

Great. Thanks for letting me know. We’ll get this upgraded as soon as possible.

You are most welcome here 🙂

uoebusiness
    Participant

Hello again. Unfortunately, the update to the theme did not fix the issue with the Themify icons. They are still not displaying.

https://www.business-school.ed.ac.uk/irspm/venue-accommodation/

Scroll down to heading: Travel to Edinburgh

Thanks,

Carl

Please make sure you are using following latest version of Jevelin theme and Unyson plugin on your site.

Please login to access this file

If still the issue persists then this can be child theme issue on your site so to confirm it just temporary use the Jevelin theme instead of child theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your child theme issue so just share me your child theme so that i can troubleshoot it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)