Timeline Image Problem

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Timeline Image Problem

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Timeline Image Problem

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • louoc
    Participant

Hi, I’m adding images to my timeline however I’ve got two problems:

1. When I upload the images they’re appearing blurry beside the text, however when I click on them and the isolated preview comes up they look clear. I’ve tried resizing them but nothing seems to help with clarity.
    2. When I remove the image (say from the second entry on the timeline) it copies down the image from the first entry.

Solution for this topic

Hi @louoc,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try resolving it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

#page-container .sh-timeline-2 .sh-timeline-image-container {
        background-size: initial;
        background-repeat: no-repeat;
        background-position: top center;
    }

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

louoc
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve inserted the CSS code above however now it seems to be shrinking the image

It is not shrinking the image but displaying the actual image size that you have set which you can see visiting the image URL shared in the Private information field.

louoc
    Participant

Hi

Ok I have inserted the CSS you previously sent and removed the second logo while I figure out the sizing and its still repeating down the image above.

Also I’ve inspected the element of the second logo area and it says the image container size is 112 x 951 which is what I’ve sized the image to but it appears to shrinking down …. when I insert other images they get cut off ….. could you tell me what size image I should place and I’ll try again.

Ok I have inserted the CSS you previously sent and removed the second logo while I figure out the sizing and its still repeating down the image above.

I could confirm the issue on my test site therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

Also I’ve inspected the element of the second logo area and it says the image container size is 112 x 951 which is what I’ve sized the image to but it appears to shrinking down …. when I insert other images they get cut off ….. could you tell me what size image I should place and I’ll try again.

There isn’t any size restriction. Just do not add empty space around image as shown in the attached screenshot so that it won’t display squeezed.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

louoc
    Participant

When I insert an image with no empty space it gets cropped at the sides (please see attachment)…..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

louoc
    Participant

Solution for this topic

ok I got it sorted.

I’ve sized the image width to 112 with no additional space on the height – that mixed with the CSS code you provided earlier has fixed the problem.

Thank you for all your correspondence on this issue.

You are always welcome here 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)