Top Bar Menu Won't Show All Links

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Top Bar Menu Won't Show All Links

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Top Bar Menu Won't Show All Links

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • kurthamel
    Participant

Hello,

My main menu at the top of the page won’t show all links that I add to menu. Right now it will only show 3. How do I change this?

Also, where should I go to edit the size of the top bar contact info (location, email, phone number)? Right now they are very small and hard to read.

Hi @kurthamel,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

My main menu at the top of the page won’t show all links that I add to menu. Right now it will only show 3. How do I change this?

Please make sure that you have set the menu location as Header Navigation as shown in the attached screenshot.

Also, where should I go to edit the size of the top bar contact info (location, email, phone number)? Right now they are very small and hard to read.

You can increase their size by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.header-contacts-item .header-contacts-details {
        font-size: 15px;
    }

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

kurthamel
    Participant

Thanks for the font size change – that worked great!

But I still am having problems with the menu. I attached below the menu settings on the wp-admin part of the site and then the live website. I don’t know why some things just don’t show up. They show up on mobile though.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening?

Also would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)