Transparent Header

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Transparent Header

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Transparent Header

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • MyMarketingMentor
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve seen lots of examples of people with a transparent header bar, than then is coloured when you scroll down.

Sure i’m being thick – but i can’t see this option. Mine just has a coloured background the whole time. Could anybody help?

Thanks!

Solution for this topic

Hi @MyMarketingMentor,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I think you are talking about header as displayed on this page https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/header/second-header/

You can achieve this by setting page header style to Light as shown in the attached screenshot so that the header will become transparent until it gets scrolled  and display whatever below it as in the shared page it is Slider.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

zubairsalie
    Participant

Hi

as per the above link to theme,

i cannot access the setting option as per your attachment (see my screenshot 01), i would like to add the transparency header to my home page and want it to change when i scroll down.

i am only able to access the header setting when i try and edit the sample page (see screenshot 02) but can’t when i want to change it on my home page

Attachments:

zubairsalie
    Participant

Basically i need this header to be transparent and when i scroll down i’d like to turn back to white

Attachments:

@zubairsalie Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

digitalmar2
    Participant

https://www.mkbhd.ga/blog/ this is the current website im working on and i want to have my header trasparent all the time even when i scroll down it should not turn white it should remain trasnparent  and other issue is the reason i purchased this theme was the boxes shown in thr righ side check attachement or it is shown in all your demo websites but im not able to get that on my website so whats the process for it

Attachments:

detgamletoldhuus
    Participant

Hi digitalmar2,

Did you found a solution for this transparent setting while scrolling?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)