Unresponsive Columns

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Unresponsive Columns

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Unresponsive Columns

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • User
    Participant

Hallo,

We are currently building a page in javelin and I am trying to use the column element with 4 columns.

My problem is that whenever I try to explore the responsive function, there is no smooth transition from desktop-tablet-mobile. From 4 columns that get extremely squeezed on big tablet, to one column aligned to left on small tablet. There is no middle ground as to have 2 columns on middle screens.

Is there a way to fix this issue?

Thank you very much and have a nice day!

Hi @User,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can fix it using the Yellow Pencil editor in responsive mode as described in the below page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/how-to-change-almost-any-element/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

User
    Participant

Hello,

The videos are unavailable.

User
    Participant

I found this on yellow’s pencil page https://yellowpencil.waspthemes.com/docs/responsive-tool/ , but it is not working for me.
    Even if I set the elements inside a column widget to %, that does not move them to a new row.

Please advise how to proceed with this issue, as it is making the use of columns pointless for our case.

If columns are not the right choice here, please advise what else can be used.

Thank you very much and have a nice day

Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you?

User
    Participant

It is not a published page yet, but the first section with the buttons is the one using columns. I started directly writing the custom HTML and CSS for the others, but that’s not the point when using a theme.

I can’t access your shared page as it is not public.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and access it? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)